What is an RSRSpa Premium Trackday?
An RSRSpa Premium Trackday is a trackday organised and operated directly by us. This means we can provide the best possible driving experience for each and every one of our trackday users. An RSRSpa Premium Trackday allows you to drive on the track in a safe, friendly environment - It's the best way to experience the track, either in your own car or one hired from us!
Options for Driving the Track
- Entry for your own car on an RSRSpa Premium Trackday
- RSRSpa Premium Trackday Entry and RSRSpa Track Car Rental
- RSRSpa Driving Instructors to help you get the most out of your time on track!
What are the Benefits of an RSRSpa Premium Trackday?
- An open pitlane format, meaning you can access the track at any time (No sessions or groups).
- A limited amount of entries (up to 90 cars), meaning less cars on track at any one time.
- An emphasis on safety with a mandatory safety briefing for all drivers.
- Sportsman-like behaviour emphasised
- Road and Race cars allowed
- Full wet and slick tyres allowed
- A complimentary guided convoy trackwalk in the morning lead by RSRSpa CEO Ron Simons.
- RSRSpa Driving Instructors available with a range of languages (English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and more)
- Normally runs from the modern Formula One Pitlane (In Exception from the Endurance Pitlane)
- The best way to experience the circuit
- Noise Limit: 103dB dynamic, 107dB static
- All day catering and lunch included
- Private pit boxes with prior day setup possible