Alex787B

Introduction Alex - Supra, RX-7, Skyline... Nürburgring !

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm Alex, a big fan of japanese GT and sports cars.

I have been able to fulfill my dream several years ago and become the owner of this MKIV twin turbo Supra :

fbmd2owu2q831.jpg

I used to take it on the Nordschleife but I stopped when Supras started to grow in value - I would not be able to buy another one in case of problems on the Ring. So I purchased that RX-7 as a 3rd car (with the Supra and my daily driver), that I haven't been able to get registered because of emissions :

bpc1qjg7hj831.jpg

I ended up selling it to a french dude who got it registered, and I still miss that car a lot. After that I went for a built Nissan Skyline R33 that I just finished registering now - will be taking it to the Nordschleife soon !

VIDEO - built Nissan Skyline R33 on the dyno

k70w173t2r731.jpg

And here's my last lap on the Nordschleife, unfortunately with my daily driver BMW 320d E90 - not as funny as a Supra or a Skyline but still thrilling !

Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristenfahrten - 07.07.2019 lap #2

I hope to meet great people here, and look forward to meeting you soon at the Ring !

Wishing you all a nice day,
Alex

8 people like this

Welcome on board Alex,

pretty nice cars by the way, as most I'm also a fan of those japanese sportscars :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

The Skyline and Supra are amazing cars. 

Welcome =)

Thanks everyone !

@zdrifter I subscribed to your YT channel :) is the Z4 yours too ? I nearly bought a RHD Z4 3.0i last year lol, it's a great car, one of the best test drives I made so far !

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Alex787B:

Thanks everyone !

@zdrifter I subscribed to your YT channel :) is the Z4 yours too ? I nearly bought a RHD Z4 3.0i last year lol, it's a great car, one of the best test drives I made so far !

thx for subscribing. it is a great car the driving position and handling is amazing.

But as i decided to do more racing the  Z4 convertible was not the perfect option .... an compared to my BMW E46 it was very expensive ...Therefore i sold it.

Did you make a presentation of your E46 here ?

For those who enjoyed the Supra, I made a quick video walk around, hope you'll like it :)
---> VIDEO
thumb.JPG

Edited by Alex787B
1 person likes this