Boesi

Die Rennsemmeln von Boesi

155 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Auf jeden Fall, der Cup2 deckt wohl nach wie vor das breiteste Spektrum an Anwendungsgebieten ab und ist nirgendwo auffällig. Das kostet aber natürlich auch Peak-Performance.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Fox906bg:

Auf jeden Fall, der Cup2 deckt wohl nach wie vor das breiteste Spektrum an Anwendungsgebieten ab und ist nirgendwo auffällig. Das kostet aber natürlich auch Peak-Performance.

Allerdings sehr viel Peak Performance! :3_grin:
Der CR-S spielt, zumindest den track betreffend in einer ganz anderen Liga. 

bearbeitet von Boesi
1 Person gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Good to hear Boesi! I just did 2 laps yesterday on the schleife.. The grip compared to the ar1 and predictabillity compared to Cup2 are miles better! 
I like this tire, it is very forgiving on the limit of grip, just like the AR1. I had a moment where the rear came out, but as soon as i went off the brake, the rear came straight into place again. Very lovely behavior without any drama what so ever. 
I'm at the ring the whole week, so i will report back, on my own thread what i find with these tires.. 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
vor einer Stunde schrieb VikingPower:

Good to hear Boesi! I just did 2 laps yesterday on the schleife.. The grip compared to the ar1 and predictabillity compared to Cup2 are miles better! 
I like this tire, it is very forgiving on the limit of grip, just like the AR1. I had a moment where the rear came out, but as soon as i went off the brake, the rear came straight into place again. Very lovely behavior without any drama what so ever. 
I'm at the ring the whole week, so i will report back, on my own thread what i find with these tires.. 

@VikingPower

I feel the same way. I would call the tire good-natured. The grip doesn't tear abruptly but rather softly. This means you can catch the tires again with relatively little work. If the rear breaks out, you just need to lift the gas a little.
The wear pattern also looks very good for us. The tire wears cleanly across its entire width. Not even the profile edges are worn on one side.

bearbeitet von Boesi
1 Person gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
vor 17 Stunden schrieb Boesi:

@VikingPower

I feel the same way. I would call the tire good-natured. The grip doesn't tear abruptly but rather softly. This means you can catch the tires again with relatively little work. If the rear breaks out, you just need to lift the gas a little.
The wear pattern also looks very good for us. The tire wears cleanly across its entire width. Not even the profile edges are worn on one side.

The rear stepped out under breaking lol.. So i was already off the loudness pedal :4_joy: But yes, even in an oversteary acceleration scenary, you can just lift the throttle just a bit, and the rear comes nicely into place again. 
But yes, the wear pattern so far looks very decent. I only done 6 laps so far, and i find them that they heat up very slowly. I need atleast a full lap plus half lap, until the temps are up in an area where the grip is very good. Around 50 degrees celsius, they start to become very very good imo. 

bearbeitet von VikingPower

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag