Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Folgen diesem Inhalt 0
VikingPower

KW Clubsport 2way M135i

3 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Hello ..

I have a question about kw clubsport 2way, is it possible to mount millway camber plates on it, instead of the KW camber plates?
The reason to this, is because i have millway camber plates, which has the F8x "dom brace" .. I know when i will order KW clubsport, that the original top mount for F21, wont fit the "dom brace". 
If the millway won't fit on the suspension, do you know, if the F80 topmount will fit on the F21 struttower? I mean, if its the same as an F30 strut tower, then it will fit my car. 
Maybe we have any experts here. 

You can reply in German if you want, i can use google translate to see your answer. 

Thanks guys ..   

IMG_20210119_130754.jpg

IMG_20210119_130742.jpg

bearbeitet von VikingPower

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

You can use the Millways for the KW CS, but you need a spring adapter for different diameter springs. The Millways are made for stock spring diameter, so it won't fit.

Just buy the adapter (just go to their website) and you can use them with the CS.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Thank you Erik! 
I will get the Millway adapters when im going to order the CS fahrwerk .. I Still need to save up a good amount of money. Hopefully i can order the clubsport in April .. They are soo expensive, but i guess they are worth it ..:14_relaxed: 

bearbeitet von VikingPower
1 Person gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag