VikingPower

BMW F21 M135iR aus Dänemark

228 Beiträge in diesem Thema

Had a small leak in the coolant system, sprying onto my chargepipe.. Found the culprit only when the engine was cold.. Pressurised the system when HOT, and after 20min pressure test 0.2 bar pressure drop.. This indicated that it was only the pressure buildup releasing as the coolant went down in temperature.. Well after the radiator was fully cooled down, i tried pressure testing and then this showed up. 
New cooler allready on its way and Huge discount from the supplier.. Absolutely phenomenal..  Radiator was bought in 2021 and done thousands of kilometres mostly on track. Customer service from Do88 is A++.. They didnt need to give me a discount but they did, without me asking. Great service! 

1 Person gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I also like DO88 very much. 
My water heat exchanger for intercooling and my engine oil cooler are also from DO88. 
The coolers are made in a very good quality. 

1 Person gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
vor 1 Minute schrieb Boesi:

I also like DO88 very much. 
My water heat exchanger for intercooling and my engine oil cooler are also from DO88. 
The coolers are made in a very good quality. 

Yes, i had no issues with them other than this time around.. But they said it at happened a few times, and they wanted to bring mea product worth their name.. So i can't fault them.. I was considering going back to OEM.. But reached out,and asked if they had issues before and then they immediately met me in eye sight, prompted me a generous discount and shipped the cooler the same day! So service and products is really nothing that can be said anything bad about.. 

1 Person gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag